Help! We are running into this obscure problem in our production with
Mixers in referenced models not updating. Even when we delete the Mixer
altogether and save it out as a new scene, the Mixer would magically
reappear upon reloading this newly saved scene.

All of the settings in the referenced model Delta are default, and the
model that’s being referenced has no innate animation/Mixer/Delta
information to speak of and functions fine in other scenes.

I am at my wits end and have no idea what may be causing this issue or how
to even reproduce it. Has anyone run into this kind of problem and what are
your solutions?

Thank you so much!

Jack