*From:* softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:
softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] *On Behalf Of *Matt Morris
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:39 PM
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
*Subject:* Re: Help! Problems with referenced models & Mixer.

When you say the settings are default - that may be your problem. The
default delta settings are way too open. If you untick save changes to
mixer in the delta, and clean out any saved references to it in the delta,
it should respect that.

http://darkvertex.com/wp/2010/02/21/clean-softimage-deltas/ may help.