I use almost the same customized key layout in both so I can switch between
them without almost any brain delay.
The down side is that nobody will be able to use your PC.

AFAIK you can't remap alt or rclick mclick in Maya so if you want to use the
same keyboard layout you should use Maya in SI.

If you do that you'll have to customize it a little because SI doesn't have the
Maya space bar menu or other menu shortcuts so you'll have to relay on the
stupid F10, F11 etc to change your selection modes which is a really pita or
should I say pain in your wrist and fingers.
Also if you switch to Maya mode, what was an Alt combination will most probably
be now a D key or ctrl+alt combination.
You may be using some keys in SI that aren't in the Maya layout, so it may take
a while to find those commands and remap them.

I also change Maya shortcuts so I can open Outliner with 8 and things like
that. A little of both worlds that make me work faster.

So I'll suggest to customize your keys to whatever suits you.

Martin
Sent from my iPhone