wasn't there a nice thread on this a while ago, funny comments from agency people? ;-)

Rob

On 6-1-2014 16:25, Eric Lampi wrote:
First place I worked at I saw a young woman creative from an agency come into the 3D area. She was squinting at the monitor and I couldn't tell what she was looking at, then she says "Oh thank God, they're SGI!".

Eric

Freelance 3D and VFX animator

http://vimeopro.com/user7979713/3d-work