Investing 9k EUR right now, how many hours would actually be saved when
moving from mray? :)
It is big investment but down the road from what I saw so far.. Arnold
gives back soon everything invested and then so more. Same on Redshift
field... Rendering for SI was pretty much nightmare and now with Arnold and
Redshift it is completely different feeling.

>>> [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage-bounc