Impressive and cool !

Le 16/01/2014 02:05, Nika Ragua a écrit :
https://vimeo.com/84268682

so here is the explanation and the scene )))

2014/1/15 Nika Ragua <nikaragu...@gmail.com <mailto:nikaragu...@gmail.com>>

    ok - look, i suggest - iICE->Browse Examples-> you load
    Deformation_Turbulize_Grid_Flag_Waving - you will see the simple
    but nice setup that uses the weightmap to drive the turbulize
    effect, next
    you load Deformation_Verlet_Cloth - you will see how it is setted
    up without the lagoa or syflex.
    lets break the peel effect in two parts for better understanding -
    first is the tearing and second is the cloth movement. for the
    tearing we cold use my favourite voronoi shatter (or i`m finighing
    vdb)
    (lol i`m kinda tired of puttig it everywhere, but it is not my
    fault that it is so cool )))) ahahaha
    anyway - doesn`t matter.
    lets start with just one piece - simple grid (we will clone it
    later) - if you look closele - to the stuff that we want to mimic
    - we will see that it becomes tearing off from borders to center ,
    or from one border to another.

    so at first we have our grid pinned to the original surface - we
    will create a perpoint attributes -foe example lets call them pin

    then we are taking these pins- lets make them boolean - at the
    borders(or any other pattern) and swiching them - every neighbour
    will get the neighbours pin attribute - and we will got our pins
    growing over the surface.

    then lets add some forces - lets take the wind force for example
    (+y) force pushing up.
    and if we got our pin with zero value our mesh will be pushed up
    at that point.

    and in the end we will have with mixtures of the verlet (or lagoa
    or somewhere i had my cloth engine)
    and turbulize and pins setup the desired stuff. and we neet to
    clone the meshes with Create Copies from Polygon Mesh node - i`m
    sleepy tonight and tomorrow i`ll code this stuff.
    say what do you think about it.

    2014/1/15 Emilio Hernandez <emi...@e-roja.com
    <mailto:emi...@e-roja.com>>

        Cool RND!!!

        2014/1/14 Oliver Weingarten <li...@pixelpanic.de
        <mailto:li...@pixelpanic.de>>

            Hey!

            Here is a small walk through the setup..hope it´s not too
            bad ;)

            https://vimeo.com/84136431

            cheers,
            oli