A little test here as well : https://vimeo.com/84720064

Le 21/01/2014 18:58, Mário Domingos a écrit :
Ok guys ill share the scene and make a tut as soon as possible :)

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Nika Ragua <nikaragu...@gmail.com <mailto:nikaragu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    very cool !!!! i`m interested in tut and in scene both !!!!

    2014/1/21 Leonard Koch <leonardkoch...@gmail.com
    <mailto:leonardkoch...@gmail.com>>

        Those look great Mário.

        On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:11 PM, Mário Domingos
        <mr.mariodomin...@gmail.com
        <mailto:mr.mariodomin...@gmail.com>> wrote:

            Thats great!
            Verlet is a fast and flexible solution for this kind of
            effects, not as precise as Syflex though, but you are able
            to create your own forces which is great!
            I did some tests and I'm really happy with the result.

            https://vimeo.com/84689612
            https://vimeo.com/84689613

            I can share the scene or make a tut if anyone is interested.

            On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 1:05 AM, Nika Ragua