Studio I was before we were told that the Programmers had are already
started to code an only Animation Program, since vast majority of the
studio only used Maya for Animation and it was in reality a waste of money
to support Maya for everything when 70-80% of us only Animate on it. We
were asked to give all feature requests when asked.But these things can
take years and years.

At the time I thought, if theres already a Free Blender that anyone can use
and change why not custom tailor it for only Animation? I mean the bulk of
the stuff could be done in Maya (Rigging, Skinning etc) and the Animator
would only had to deal with Animating on it. Blender being open source Im
sure its possible to go deep and change it to become more "familiar" to us
used to Commercial software.

Im not a programer so I dont know if im saying the most stupidt hing in the
world, if someone care to enlighten about changing Blender  please do :)