Please, drop a line here when you have something ready.

Le 06/03/2014 11:52, Morten Bartholdy a écrit :

Wow, that is very geerous of you Jordi - much appreciated.

Morten

Den 6. marts 2014 kl. 10:18 skrev Jordi Bares <jordiba...@gmail.com>:

    for those who have not read what is going on in the Houdini
    forums, I will be putting together some basic guides to transition
    to Houdini easily and maintain your workflows under the new
    philosophy, from partitions, to overrides, to…
    I may need help so guys so don't hesitate to pop and drop a line,
    specially if you have already done the transition.
    see you very soon!

    Jordi Bares
    jordiba...@gmail.com <mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>

    On 6 Mar 2014, at 02:33, Francisco Criado < malcriad...@gmail.com