Long live soft ...breaks my heart.

Le 07/03/2014 08:09, Cristobal Infante a écrit :
he works at Lagoa:

http://home.lagoa.com/team/

On Friday, 7 March 2014, Gideon Klindt <gideon.kli...@gmail.com <mailto:gideon.kli...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Well, he swung by PDX on the last AD tour along with their other
    reps. Needless to say, he was the best presenter, not just because
    he actually was entertaining, but because he actually did an
    honest demo (aka he knows how to use the software). Could not say
    that about the other two demonstrators for MAX and Maya.

    I'm sure Mark will land somewhere that can appreciate his talent
    and humor. Maybe it's time for another road trip in the van to get
    away from it all.

    I hate to ask this on a tribute to Mark thread...but what ever
    happened to Chinney- where did he end up?

    On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Stephen Davidson