No such thing. Your best bet is a mix of cgsociety, most active Maya forum
around to date I believe, Maya beta forums (plenty invites from AD staff
here and elsewhere have been offered) and scavenging rigs and plugins (most
of which are frankly atrocious, but there are plenty gems out there).

The area is also active, but it would make a misanthropist of Gandhi.