I´m currently using and abusing toon shading for a short 3d stereo project I
have with a character, with the valuable help and knowledge from all of you
guys in the list.
I made a videogame for educational purposes for Android on Softimage:
http://goo.gl/qWGsgP

Maybe showing the VIDEOGAME part of Softimage would help to the assets and
values of the "life after softimage" video edition?

Tell me how can I contribute, please.
Thanks.

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator