ok, look here, boys

Imagine Autodesk as a home, where a mascots of software living. And in the
kitchen sitting - Maya, hot chick, i mean REALLY HOT CHICK watching the
movies, Soft - a guy sitting on the floor, in hood ( Softimage faceless
mascot - only young, like 17 or so, Thinking TOO MUCH of himself, nervous
and pissed off) playing on playstation on Metal Gear or Final Fantasy, and
Max - fat guy with acne,  cubic head and crooked arms, trying to build a
house from cubes on the table.Maya and Soft always bullying him. Even they
are jocking on each other, they surely love each other.
Eddie is Autodesk.

Maya:  - Hey, Soft, you are playing too much games lately, how about the
rent to Eddie ?
Soft: (Not turning from the screen) - Shut up, Maya, its EDDIE, who must
pay me a rent.

Maya: - You know the rules - of you don`t pay, you`ll be thrown out...
Soft: (Not turning from the screen) - I told you to shut up? Eddie won`t
dare - i`m untouchable.

Maya:(Pretending being offended) - You are so rude...I wonder if you are
working...
Max:(interrupting Maya) -  Yeah, I didn`t see you working on big projects
lately...
Both Maya and Soft:- SHUT UP , MAX !!!!!!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!!! OK ?!!!
Max:(offending and mumbling  to himself) Always bullying me...

Maya:(Slyly smiling) - C`mon, Soft, go get a job.Comb owed money to Eddie,
remember where he is now?
Soft:  (Not turning - only putting up the hoodie, showing the scar on
back(or chest))  - You bitch already forgot that you have MY heart beating
under your silicon tits.And MY blood flowing through your veins.
Maya:(Offending) - It was Ediie`s decision.
Soft: (Not turning) - Heh, if its Eddies decision, Eddie is the one to
scratch about the rent. What do you want from me? Praise Eddie because he
didn`t cut off my fingers? I told you,
he won`t dare to touch me, i made too much.Besides if he put even a bit of
efforts  somewhere other than enlarging your tits - things would be
different.

Next Scene

Door is opening, Soft is thrown away from Autodesk house with the footprint
on his ass. BAM!!!!
Soft is sitting up, taking off the hood - and we see that there is a cute
boy(or girl) - something like a mixture of Kamina with a Claud from Final
Fantasy ( i`ll draw a picture).
He takes out the old school mobile phone,  typing the numbers- PIC, PUK,
PAK - beeep, beeep, - : "Yo, brother, i`ve got problems....Yeah....And
gather the people".
He is covering the hood again and the face shades with blackness - only
eyes  ignite and burn.
And here is the entry point , where all the iconic Softimage-made projects
are dropping the things that they were doing and running to help him. And
in the end they gather all together
like a single HUGE wave of characters and projects hanging like wave over a
small two-floor Autodesk house menacing to wash it away.

If you guys like it i can draw a characters, if you like the way i`m
thinking, but don`t like this particular script, i have some other ideas,
especially on scene 2

so embarrasing ))))