Stack concept is probably my favorite feature that I know Maya won't have
ever but I'll try not to post the same tools everybody is posting:

- Snapping that simply works as you expect. Most Maya users slide the mouse
to snap to points. We just click.

- Move Tool (M key)
Maya's NEX Modeling Toolkit is close enough to move components but still
lacks the magnet and merge. Move an edge loop with magnet and middle click
is a must in my workflow.

- Weight tools : Weight painting, Weight Editor and Smooth Weights that
work as expected without having to lock everything, etc.

- Reference planes for modeling (Im not sure if Maya has something like
this)

- Friendly GUI in general. Ex, Keyboard Re-Mapping Tool, aritmetic
functions in PPG boxes, multiple ppgs, easily detect double edges in the
viewport, colors in UV borders to know which edges are connected in the UV
Editor, etc.

and a lot more !

Martin