From: Steven Caron
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 9:46 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: YOUR TOP 5

everyone already pointed out some great stuff! but how about a little story...

just yesterday, i was reminded how awesome softimage is because i was able to
re discover something i hadn't used in a long time. the thing isn't important
but what is important is that it was 'discoverable'... meaning softimage
provided me with those little 'L' 'M' and 'R' hints at the bottom.