/And yet, that burden of responsibility doesn't seem to have been reflected in the manner in which Softimage is currently being EOL'd. I can't think of a more brutal scenario - immediate cessation of development; no prior warning; no safe-harbour alternative option; no pre-planning or understanding of the essential migratable features in Softimage; no in-place transition training; no concept of recompense for your failure; and no willingness to negotiate or ameliorate the terms of the EOL in any substantial way. //
////
//Julian /

I think when we'll all work in the cloud, it'll be even more violent.
The future is bright and under control ...click.