I'd love for AD to agree to a " First get an expert to do it in Softimage and
get an expert do it in Maya" comparitive workflow video series.
 It would be most entertaining.
Especially when you start bringing ice into the equation. Ive had some
experience of this before. One notable occasion went  Me in ice -30 mins.. 2
guys in Maya- a week and a half, but to be fair, they would usually achieve
things in under a week.