I'm not fan of the idea.
Frankly there's tons of tutorial in Maya already. If someone want's to transition, there are a lot of material to train with. As already said, no need to try to work the same workflow in another app, it's different.

Here, it's more "Give us some cool hint so we can copy them" .That's the whole thing since the "anouncement".
"Give us your top 5", "what"s the 80% ice nodes..."

Last thing I want to do is help AD in any way. I mean, nothing against the users, but frankly now you want to help AD make more money.

AD, Give us the ability to continue to buy seats, in exchange we show you.

I'm bad, my mother told me ...