Chris, Some of them are 4 years ago, and still so inspirative !
Le 21/03/2014 15:41, Chris Marshall a écrit :
Ah I appear to have posted nothing!
Sorry about that. Here are the links

https://vimeo.com/36448859

https://vimeo.com/37270403

https://vimeo.com/77203638

https://vimeo.com/76951979

https://vimeo.com/12483521

https://vimeo.com/7937077

On 21 March 2014 14:37, Chris Marshall <chrismarshal...@gmail.com <mailto:chrismarshal...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    These are actually particle tests but I thought looked interesting
    as experiments

    On 21 March 2014 14:25, Emilio Hernandez <emi...@e-roja.com
    <mailto:emi...@e-roja.com>> wrote:

        Another one

        https://vimeo.com/83324855

        Emilio Hernández   VFX & 3D animation.

        <mailto:il...@polynoid.org>>:

            Hello everybody,

            first of all, we are sorry about the absence in the last
            weeks. We've been super busy and it was hard to even find
            time to read through all the things going on here.

            So maybe this is also a good time for a first general
            comment on the whole (quite sad) situation:
            We as a studio will for sure keep using Softimage over the
            coming years and not switch to another package. Besides
            all the sadness about the death of Softimage we see
            something good in the whole situation. We are quite sure
            all this creates lots of potential for innovation and that
            something great will come out of this.
            For us at the moment we are super happy with our pipeline
            and see little need for change. We'll carefully watch
            everything that's happening and will try to play a part in
            the development of the better things to come.

            So, to comment on Projects done with ICE: Basically I can
            say we use it heavily in every project we are doing and I
            can without doubt say that we could not produce the work
            we do without ICE. Here's a couple of examples:

            http://www.polynoid.tv/loom/
            - All the spiderweb, the whole second abstract part of the
            film, fur and much more

            http://www.polynoid.tv/infiniti-blue-essence/
            - all ICE besides the car

            http://www.polynoid.tv/mtv-ema-2011/
            - effects, crowds, geometry distribution/creation, animation

            http://www.polynoid.tv/lenovo-thinkpad/
            - the carbon

            http://www.polynoid.tv/fud/
            - all ice.snow stuff, all cortana elements and much more

            http://www.polynoid.tv/mtv-idol/
            - crowds / effects

            http://www.woodblock.tv/project/crime-investigation-ice/
            - animation / effects

            http://www.woodblock.tv/project/dragon-eternity/
            - crowds / effects / animation

            As I said, for us it's an absolutely necessary tool in our
            pipeline and we can not imagine going back to a pre ICE world.

            All the best from Berlin,
            Ilija

            On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Morten Bartholdy