..I get your point...but that´s said much easier than to realized... general interest in Softimage is falling rapidly..

Like I said, I have a big lag on sponsors right now, so it I need to talk to other people than before.

I guess 1-2 presentations concerning "other" software would be OK, don´t you think...?

Making of´s should stay Softimage "only" for this year..I hope ;)

By the way:

If anyone is interested in holding a presentation, feel free to get in contact with me!!

cheers,
oli