maybe i just need to sit quietly here for a bit a regain my composure.
The first hour of my day taken up by figuring out why my fps resets itself
every time I start a new scene. They should have called it "Caveat".
as you were.....

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/https://vimeo.com/user4174293http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/
represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.If you are not the intended recipient of
this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy
or show it to anyone.Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in