From: nebbeck...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 13:46:24 +0000
Subject: Re: more maya......
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Its a easy fix. go, file, new scene, click the little box set it once in there.
Once you open one new scene from there all scenes will be it until you change
it.

If you crash before you close maya you will need to redo it.
Ben
On 4 November 2014 13:39, Sebastien Sterling <sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com>