This looks fantastic and familiar.  I am so looking forward to this.

Thank you!

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Paul Doyle
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 3:32 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Introducing Canvas - visual programming for Fabric Engine 2.0

Hi guys - I know you've been waiting for quite a while for us to start showing
you what we've been up to since Siggraph. Finally we're there and can give you
a look :)

I'm really happy and proud to give you the first proper look at Canvas, our
visual programming system for Fabric 2.0.

Quick highlight video: https://vimeo.com/121492305

Tons more information here: http://fabricengine.com/canvas-videos/

This is the first part of the FE2.0 plan, and we'll be showing this in more
detail at GTC on March 18th - please contact me if you want to meet up.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say, and hopefully getting you on
the alpha/beta when we open things up (there is a sign up form on the Canvas
page).

Cheers,

Paul and the rest of the Fabric team