Not all your customers... though we are moving in that direction and this will definitely make the transition so much easier.

On 06/03/2015 5:49 PM, Paul Doyle wrote:
It's coming for Softimage, Max, Houdini and other DCCs as well. This alpha has our standalone client and Maya support: all of our customers are on Maya, so it made sense to do that first.

On 6 March 2015 at 17:47, Tenshi S. <tenshu...@gmail.com <mailto:tenshu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    More stuff for Maya users? Hmm.

    On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Jeff McFall <jeff.mcf...@sas.com
    <mailto:jeff.mcf...@sas.com>> wrote:

        This looks fantastic and familiar.  I am so looking forward to
        this.

        Thank you!

        *From:*softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
        <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>
        [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
        <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>] *On Behalf
        Of *Paul Doyle
        *Sent:* Friday, March 06, 2015 3:32 PM
        *To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
        <mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
        *Subject:* Introducing Canvas - visual programming for Fabric
        Engine 2.0

        Hi guys - I know you've been waiting for quite a while for us
        to start showing you what we've been up to since Siggraph.
        Finally we're there and can give you a look :)

        I'm really happy and proud to give you the first proper look
        at Canvas, our visual programming system for Fabric 2.0.

        Quick highlight video: https://vimeo.com/121492305

        Tons more information here: http://fabricengine.com/canvas-videos/

        This is the first part of the FE2.0 plan, and we'll be showing
        this in more detail at GTC on March 18th - please contact me
        if you want to meet up.

        Looking forward to hearing what you have to say, and hopefully
        getting you on the alpha/beta when we open things up (there is
        a sign up form on the Canvas page).

        Cheers,

        Paul and the rest of the Fabric team