I like emtopolizer. if you want to use ICE.

From: Eugene Flormata
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:50 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: animate polygon faces individually

https://vimeo.com/46425839
have you tried this?

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 5:09 AM, Chris Marshall <chrismarshal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  it's cold in here.....

  On 25 August 2015 at 11:42, Chris Marshall <chrismarshal...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Any thoughts or pointers? I know this is really simple and can't believe
I'm struggling, but I've never had to do this before.

    Cheers

    On 25 August 2015 at 11:09, Chris Marshall <chrismarshal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

      Hi All,

      I'm having some brain fade here. I need to take a logo, break it into
individual faces and animate them around separately. Should be easy enough, but
I can't think how. I've broken the object up using DisconnectComponent. So
what's the easiest way to simply explode the faces, or animate them in some
interesting way? This will be a logo forming together, so just some basic
Mograph type animation.

      Thanks

      Chris

    --