fresh faced, black hearted......

  _____

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sandy
Sutherland
Sent: 02 February 2016 18:08
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Goodbyes (was this is the end...)

Egads - Adrian, you are really just a nipper......

S.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 6:02 PM, adrian wyer <adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com>
wrote:

what's that... speak up, us old folks don't hear too good... dang gummit,
kids today.... with your ice trees and your terra flops....

i remember when all this was fields, and the discussion list was all about
cheese and monkeys.....

why when i was a lad...... mumble mumble......

NURSE!!   need some fresh sheets over here

  _____