We've had a pretty good run. For me, I remember starting on the original
si3d list with many of you original si adopters. There were so many
heavyweights on the list, i drank in all of the information being shared
for months before i felt knowledgeable enough to post something
intelligent. That was back when Beckman hosted the si archives.  Then there
was the infamous discussion list in the days where Porl and Kim led the
Fnar'ing, Christine posted her cartoons, and Ed was the cheesemeister. Many
of you on this list have been some of my best mentors, advisors and
friends, and have felt like a part of my extended family for nearly 20
years. Like I said to start this post, it's been a pretty good run.

Adam