yes, they could *at least*.

I´m keeping my hopes up from 2012 when the SI dev team told us they would
migrate
some stuff from SI to MA, in 2018.

Back then, it seemed very far. SI went down the drains, and now there are 2
more years
to go for the wait....let´s see what MA would look like in 2018, and better
yet, let´s hope the dev team
really pushes the software *awkardness* to
simplistic-intuitive-5-year-old-kid-can-do-this-all-friendly-smiley-teddily-face
ease of use, like we had on Softimage.

2 cents.

Portfolio 2013 <http://be.net/3dcinetv>
Cinema & TV production