It feels so long ago.

Modeling >
*Match Geometry* : Pretty sure you select a geo, click the button and pick
the one geo to match. They need to have the same point count. It's matching
the shape
*Symmetrize points* : You need a symmetry map fro this one. It's
resymmetrizing a geo if for some reason you have edit one side and forgot
to edit the other side. The sym map must be created when the geo is still
symmetrical
*Merge with clusers* : Select a bunch of geo and merge them while
preserving the clusters. That was a long time ago, maybe they fixed it a
few version later.
*Split polygon Islands* : Select a geo with multiple island, and it will
kick out a geo per island

Rigging >
*Renamer* : Select a bunch of object to rename....

Deform >Shape Key>
I think you have to select points and a shape key, or just a shape key
*Symmetrize Shape points* : You need a sym map for this one to work. It
will symmetrize your shape, in case you only sclupted on one side
*Mirror Shape Key*: this one will mirror the shape to the other side,
basically flipping it to the other side. requires sym map.
*Match shape key* : will match two shape key

Envelope>
Normalize weights: Select an object with an envelope and it will normalize
that envelope
Copy weight : points 2 point
*Average central axis point weights* : Select the central line of your
character and it will avergae the deformer influence form left to right

Import/Export >
*Import (export) skin*.: Select an object with an envelope and it will
export the envelope to an xml file.

I'm actually Tech Anim supervisor now at Blur. I got more responsabilities.
I lead the tool development for Rigging, Hair, Cloth and Animation. I also
Manage the Rigging and CFX team. Lots of fun ! Lots of work !
Still happely using Softimage, but we're working hard on our unfortunate
transition to Maya. Crying everyday about all the things we're missing and
coding hard to implement them in Maya.