Here what support explained to me.
With 3 indie licences and 3 houdini engine inidie licences you can render
on 6 machines.
Because there is limit of 3 per studio so you buy 3 indie licences and 3
engines are free.
And with ofc using your own redshift licences you can render on all 6
machines.
Makes sense?
ᐧ

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 2:09 AM, phil harbath <phil.harb...@jamination.com>
wrote:

> if you had 2 or 3 copies of indie could you use royal render to render
> over a network or do you need core or FX to do that?
>

> Also, I assume you only need 1 copy of Core or FX to render (say X copies
> of Redshift) on X computers on a network.
>
> thanks
> Phil
>
> ------
> Softimage Mailing List.

Mirko Jankovic
*http://www.cgfolio.com/mirko-jankovic
<http://www.cgfolio.com/mirko-jankovic>*

Need to find freelancers fast?
www.cgfolio.com

Need some help with rendering an Redshift project?
http://www.gpuoven.com/