> Disadvantages - If someone else can't code and needs to take over the
> scene, then they're going to have difficulties if they need to fix/change
> things in an individual Point Wrangle...

Funnily enough I don't consider myself a programmer. Before Houdini I
generally hacked around with scripts but I'd never attempted anything C
like.

I've found working with Wrangles to be easier than my preconceptions led me
to fear. I can't say that I'm overly ambitions with VEX but the motivation
of multithreaded optimisations keeps me pushing forward. Plus lots of
bespoke reusable 'subroutines' helps me compartmentalise VEX in a very
digestible manner.

However I had wondered whether splitting things up into lots of separate
Wrangles was less efficient programmatically. Do you have a view on this
Andy?