Very impressive indeed.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Andy Nicholas
Sent: 28 March 2017 09:47
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Random Thoughts about H.

Hahahaha! That's amazing :) When I got an email from SideFX changing the
status of the RFE to "Fixed", I just assumed that they had agreed that it
was a valid request that they'd look into, not that they'd actually gone and
bloody done it. Well done SideFX!

In case he's still reading this thread, thanks to Mark Tucker at SideFX who
dealt with this so promptly.