Hello all,

I am being forced into learning Maya again after an abandoned attempt last year.

I am finding almost everything frustrating and harder than it needs to be, but
todays annoying frustration is.. Copying expressions.. ( no drag and drop then
edit - here)

I set up a foot controller, so it has some attributes (that drive some
rotations on groups which in have IK goals parented to.)
After doing one foot, I hoped it might be easy to copy/paste the set driven
keys/expressions and edit them for the other foot controllers/legs.

However this appears out to have been wishful thinking on my part. Its seems
very opaque as to where these things actually reside and how they are edited /
redistributed. After a fruitless trip around the node ditor/hypergraph etc, I
can’t work out how to do this. I wonder if anyone could give me a clue as to
what to do I’d be grateful.

Last week I watched a video on how to mirror a rig. After 40 mins the
conclusion of the video was ‘ the best method is to do it again manually on the
other side!’

When I learnt XSI, I remember having a lot of fun as my world of opportunities
opened up. This is not so similar.