so. Individuality is not allowed in Maya world....

      From: "p...@bustykelp.com" <p...@bustykelp.com>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_forum_-23-21forum_xsi-5Flist&d=DwIFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=gkvG05ceDfzqOMkmmrm_OU_KN76IQlNwmDp4eKPXoJw&s=g0P_lOaQUMqsIKw8lPOYh8n_dtkQ-5dODr2_JUkFc-I&e=
 <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 4:32 AM
 Subject: Re: Set Driven Key Copy/Paste in Maya

       Thanks.I decided to redo it  with the Node editor.. Thinking it might
work a bit like ICE. However, after completing one leg, I discovered that you
can’t just copy and paste that stuff either as it makes all kinds of new stuff
in the scene. What a mess. I just don’t understand how Maya works at all. I’m
not going to make a scripted rigging pipeline, its not my thing. I like being
able to invent/experiment on the fly. I don’t think I’m going to last long with
Maya at this rate.

      If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click
here.------
"unsubscribe" in the subject, and reply to confirm.If you'd like to unsubscribe
and stop receiving these emails click here: