My Solr installation is running on Tomcat on port 8080 with a  web context name
that is different than /solr.   We want to move to a basic jetty setup with all
the defaults.  I haven’t found a clean way to do this.  A lot of the values
like baseurl and /leader/elect/shard1 have values that need to be updated.  If
I try shutting down the servers, change the zookeeper settings and then restart
Solr in Jetty I get issues - like Solr thinks they are replicas.   So I’m
looking to see if anyone knows what is the cleanest way to move from a
Tomcat/8080 install to a Jetty/8983 one.

Thanks