Hi Jeffery,
Just noticed your comment to my blog, I will try to respond asap.
Related your doubt, I second Diego's readme.

If you have other user signals as well ( apart from clicks) it may be
interesting to use them as well.
Users signals such as : "Add To Favorites" , "Add to the basket" , "Share" ,
"Buy", could be indicator of better relevancy.
If you are able to collect "shown but not clicked" should help you as well (
in this case as an indicator of low relevancy).
Of course this will have implication on the volume of signals collected.

I may state the obvious, but if you can, try to collect as much signals type
as possible.

Cheers