Hi,

You haven't shared information about your environment and how frequently
you are commiting the changes, whether your user searching collection gets
real time inserts / updates etc.,

but if you are not doing any real time analysis with the user query
information, you can store the information in mysql table and do a batch
import(full or delta). If you want the current approach then try increasing
the commit interval.

Recently I have asked the same question and get to know that we can use
shards.preference (Replica Types) to achieve our requirement
https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solrcloud-Reads-on-specific-nodes-tp4467568.html

- Mohandoss