Hi,

Master/Slave concept is not there in SolrCloud, but similar thing we can
achive by choosing TLOG + PULL replicas, where writes will happen in TLOG
nodes and the PULL replicas gets the updated segments.

Ensure minimum 2 TLOG nodes as PULL replica notes can't became leader of a
shard.

You can contol the selects to use only PULL replicas by
passing shards.preference=replica.type:PULL

http://ip:port
/solr/indexname/select?q=*:*&shards.preference=replica.type:PULL

- Mohandoss.