: Is the matter to use the config file ? I am using custom config instead
: of _default, my config is from solr 8.6.2 with custom solrconfig.xml

Well, it depends on what's *IN* the custom config ... maybe you are using
some built in functionality that has a bug but didn't get triggered by my
simple test case -- or maybe you have custom components that have memory
leaks.

The point of the question was to try and understand where/how you are
running into an OOM i can't reproduce.

Knowing exactly what your config looks like would help, knowing exactly
what you do before you see the OOM would help (are you realy just creating
the collections, or is it actauly neccessary to index some docs into those
collections before you see this problem start to happen? what do the logs
say during the time when the heap usage is just growing w/o explanation?
what is the stack trace of the OOM? what does a heap abalysis show in
terms of large/leaked objects? etc.

You have to help us understand the minimally viable steps we need
to execute to see the behavior you see....