From: Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:26:58 AM
Subject: Re: Solr Query help - sorting

If you're using DataImportHandler, a custom (Java or script)
transformer could do this.

Also an UpdateProcessor could do it.

But there is no conditional copyField capabilities otherwise.

Keep in mind that pragmatically, if you're doing your own indexing
code, why not have a line like this?  :)

    max_side = (length > width) ? length : width

    Erik