Looks good.  I'll have to figure out the changes in the way images are
loaded (how the filename is set), but I copied the way lesson104 works
and my landscape is back (but my get_true_height is messed up).

lesson-114 is still strangely hard to see.  I see the difference in what
you did, and when I first tried the cvs from work a few days ago I also
had no problems.  My work computer is an 800mhz laptop with no 3d
accelleration....  Painfully slow for 3d stuff.

--
Jack Madison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>