Jesus M. Rodriguez wrote:
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer)
<colin....@woodside.com.au> wrote:
I've found that doing the steps under 'Deploying Development Schema' doesn't
work (for me anyway) and ends up needing to redo the dev environment.

Also, I'd like to see https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/JavaDesign
fleshed out a lot more.

Anything in particular?  I'd be happy to update it.

jesus

Could the dev-environment be more appliancey?

How about a shell-script/recipe to automate environment setup, or publishing a kickstart for installation of a dev-environment in a virtual machine (with just the virt-install command
and kickstart, you should be good to go)?

One problem is grabbing the Oracle bits, for now, so that may have to be a one-off, but everything else, perhaps...

--Michael