Sounds like a good idea.  I think another useful think would to have people
describe how they setup there environment.  It would be good to see how
people streamline there development and testing.  One thing Im wondering is
how people do a lot of there testing. It looks like testing a lot of the
features could involve rebuilding VMS a lot and running the test ( not for
sure since I haven't actually used the product yet ).

Currently I set up my Development box on a CentOs workstation.  I setup a
NFS mount so I could mount my checkout on my F10 laptop.  I also plan on
installing a couple VMS on the Centos machine to act as test clients. I
currently have one installed so far.