Devan Goodwin wrote:
On Mon Jul 27/2009 @  2:07:P -0500 asdasd, Jeff Ortel wrote:
All,

The pgsql branch has been merged to master. As most of you know, this involves some changes in schema (source) directory structure, conventions and development procedures. I'm working on a wiki page that defines these changes and procedures. Note: It is still a work in progress.

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/DatabaseGuide

If you have any questions or problems please ping me or dgoodwin.

Regards,

Jeff

Package rebuilds are underway, should be in the devel repo within 24
hours.
I'll start testing Oracle installations tomorrow morning to make sure
we're ready for 0.6. Then we can start looking at how and where pgsql
installation will die.

Sounds good.

I haven't test loaded the PG schema since the last few merges from master so don't be surprised if it's busted.

Cheers,

Devan