On Tue Jul 28/2009 @  8:07:P +0300 asdasd, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 16:29 -0300, Devan Goodwin wrote:
> >
> > Package rebuilds are underway, should be in the devel repo within 24
> > hours.
>
> Is there a test yum repo for Fedora-11?
> --
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
> Professional Services, Training, 24x7 Support
> Authors: PostgreSQL Replicator, ODBCng, PostgreSQL RPMs, PITRTools
> http://www.commandprompt.com/

Indeed,

http://miroslav.suchy.cz/spacewalk/

Has builds for all three supported OS'es and architectures. I believe
it's synced once a day.

Currently it will not install, I've just rebuild a few packages that fix
a number of post-pgsql merge issues to get Oracle installs working
again. (PostgreSQL is still broken) Once spacewalk-admin-0.6.3 appears
here that's a sign that the new pkgs have been synced.

Let us know how you make out!

Devan

P.S. upgrades non-tested and probably not functional.