On 03/02/2012 04:20 PM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
On 03/02/2012 02:57 PM, Duncan Mac-Vicar P. wrote:
 As we replaced
some errror messages "Redhat" with a configurable vendor string
we now get the error message as

Did I miss this patch?

- Or its generic version: make it a "vendor restriction" and the regex
configurable

Hmm, this one sounds best to me.

For channel validation there seems to be a bunch of duplicated code: NewChannelHelper and CreateChannelCommand both perform very similar validations.

If I make the regexp "rhn" independent, configurable and switchable/optional it would be easier if the validations are refactored in one place.

I think the right place for the validations is the helper, and the command class should consume the validations from the helper. Is that fine?

Duncan