Well, then I'm afraid your only option is to look at the
/etc/init.d/qmail file and figure out how it works.  Something must be
running on your system to start a copy of qmail-smtpd for each incoming
connection.  On a typical qmail installation, that process is called
tcpserver.  Once you find the script that starts the listener, you
should be able to modify it to start spamdyke instead of qmail-smtpd.

Without more information about your setup, that's all I can tell you.
Sorry.

-- Sam Clippinger