Hi,

[because I'm new to this list I have not the original post, so I reply
to this]
The debian way to install qmail is to build it from qmail-src package
(install qmail-src package, run build-qmail script). There are no binary
qmail packages in the official repositories.
After installing qmail from the qmail-src package the start script is
installed to /etc/init.d/qmail
In that file locate the start) case and place your spamdyke line after
the $rblsmtpd variable.
Replacing
#rblsmtpd=
with
rblsmtpd=/usr/local/bin/spamdyke -l
should also work, but i have not tested this. If your qmail after
/etc/init.d/qmail restart
works (and spamdyke reports something in /var/log/syslog) you can start
to configure spamdyke by adding more options (e.g. rbl checks).

Greetings,

Thomas Rabe