Marc Van Houwelingen ha scritto:
> I'm pretty sure that square brackets are not valid email address characters.
> Given this, maybe some sort of scheme where [] would delineate wildcards.
> Regular expressions may not be so easy, since [] are meaningful inside them,
> but perhaps something simple like and asterisk representing zero or more
> "any" char, and a question mark representing a single "any" char.

I'm not sure about the usefulness  of this kind of functionalities in
spamdyke.

After all, there are a lot of patches that implements regexp feature in
baldmailfrom/badmail to, directly plugged in qmail-smtpd.
I know that it require a patched qmail but, in 2007 , Who's still use a
vanilla qmail ?

Would be better to focus on new features instead of implementing some
that is already in qmail .

This is my 2 cents .