Actually, spamdyke already does this.  If qmail rejects the recipient,
spamdyke logs the rejection as "DENIED_OTHER".  Unfortunately, qmail
doesn't check recipients by default, though there are some patches
available to add that ability.  Instead, qmail accepts all incoming mail
and bounces invalid recipients later.

I'll get this one added eventually, probably by allowing spamdyke to run
an external program that can check the recipient.  That way it could be
configured to work with any qmail setup.

-- Sam Clippinger